Saturday, August 4, 2012

Best week in weeks.

This may sound odd coming off of last week (see: Mayhem - July 28, 2012), but this week has been one of my best this summer. I thought it would be nice to share a few of the highlights.

- Sliding through corners during sprint practice at the Nordic Heritage Center; dodging Devo-team athletes!
- Doing some L4 bounding up Mars Hill in the first rain I saw all month!
- Trying not to roll my kayak, while also trying to keep up with the Arooskis Crew.
- Enjoying the great barbeque that followed the kayaking. Thanks Brent!
- Getting owned at early morning core by Ryan Washington.
- Learning how to double pole kick like a champ with Will.
- Practicing the three flavors of V2 with Nick Michaud up to the 10th mountain center.
- Doing double pole intervals with Nick through the amber wheat fields of New Canada
- And of course, a recovery run to deposit money in the bank. I hope I don't overdraft.

Thanks to everyone who helped make this week a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment