Saturday, December 29, 2012

Getting sick and awful travel.

I got sick on the way to the Eastern Cup at Craftsbury. I left the county feeling fine, but eight hours later I had a full on cold. Spent the next week in bed getting healthy. Finally got back on my feet and started moving again... slowly.

Spent a nice Christmas with my family then got ready to travel out to Nationals - after being sick, I have lowered my expectations a bit.

Drove to the Portland airport in a mid-level snow storm only to find out that our flight was canceled. Not only that, but they knew it would be, but didn't cancel it until people started showing up at the airport - in fact, the plane hadn't even come TO the airport. So we drove home.

Next morning we drove to Portland, took the bus to Boston, and flew to Salt Lake, landing in our condo by midnight. It feels good to finally be settled.

No comments:

Post a Comment