Saturday, April 13, 2013

Spring series and home.

What a treat it was to ski out in California. Beautiful sunny skies and deep snow. Well, we had some rain and our fair share of thin snow, but the series was a great one, all in all. My best results were a 26th in the classic sprint and a 23rd in the ridiculously hard hill climb up Sugar Bowl.

I flew overnight to get home after visiting with my brother in LA during a 3 hour layover. We got Thai food and it was good to catch up with him - hadn't seen him in a year or so. I got in to Boston at 6am and hitched a bus to Augusta, ME where I met my mom.

What's on the schedule next?
-Sleep, lots of it.
-Travel to Dartmouth to visit Hilary
- Prep things for a backpacking trip across Maine with an old friend of mine.

Have a great spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment