Monday, July 16, 2012

Garden!


     I'd like to start this off with a few pictures of sunsets. (Also: It may REALLY be the second week of July now, but everything contained in this post takes place in the first two weeks of June.)


North bound on I-95


Katadyn as viewed from the scenic pull-off



     The real purpose of my journey wasn't to take pictures of the sun going down. It goes down ever night -- no big deal. The real idea was to bring a very large 1994 civic hatchback load of plants from my mother's greenhouse North, to my garden. Which I did.
Welly with over 150 tomatoes, as well as MANY other plants.


 I came home to find that Hilary had begun construction on an herb garden for the Farmhouse.
This is Hilary working in the herb garden.


 I am undertaking a large gardening project this year.
New greenhouse, almost framed.


 Quite large, indeed.
Garden, as viewed from the West
 
 The greenhouse took some time to put up, but in this picture you can see that it is nearly ready for the poly.


 I also came home to find that the corn had begun to sprout!
 
Corn, sprouting in front of barn - close up




-Welly


No comments:

Post a Comment